COVID-19 Awareness & Information
We are constantly monitoring daily updates
As we all know, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation has been changing almost on a daily basis and if you’re like us, you’ve been keeping up with the new information as it comes out. We are following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Department of Health (DOH), key government, regulatory, and local entities for the latest information and guidelines of infection protocol.
We already follow incredibly strict health and safety guidelines including frequent sanitation and medical infection control procedures. We want to keep everyone updated and aware of how we are continuously working to keep up with the changing guidelines as they come out. We are doing all of our services, other than limited medical evaluations, through telehealth to minimize as much contact as possible.
Our goal is to continue to provide the best care for our clients and staff in the safest way possible.
In our office we have implemented:
- Any in-person visits will require each person to be screened for signs and symptoms, risk factors, and have their temperature checked
- Anyone who is exhibiting symptoms of respiratory or GI illness and/or does not feel well will not be permitted to enter the office. We request that you reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Increased housekeeping and sanitizing procedures for infection control, specifically in areas of high usage such as door handles, communal areas, etc.
- Increased sanitary supplies including antibacterial soap, hand sanitizers, bleach, and disinfectant sprays.
- We have increased cleaning and maintenance for a complete and thorough wipe down of all residences and common areas.
- Additional staff training and education on appropriate hygiene protocols and all staff is aware of all prevention, management, and containment protocols.
- All employees who show any potential signs and symptoms of COVID-19 will be sent home and not allowed to return until cleared medically. (Symptoms are fever, coughing, and respiratory issues)
- Employees planning to travel out of the country, go on a cruise or visit a highly infected area will not be allowed to work until medically cleared and after a 14-day self-quarantine.