Medically & Clinically Based
Our unique, individualized treatment programs are designed to fit your lifestyle while getting you the immediate help you deserve.
Individualized Treatment Plans
We can help you live the life you deserve, do you struggle with?
- OCD (Obsessive compulsive disorders)
- Anxiety (Generalized anxiety, Panic Disorders)
- Substance Use Disorder (Opiates, Benzos, Alcohol, etc.)
Mental Health & Substance Abuse Treatment Options
- Medical & clinical evaluations
- Outpatient program
- Individual & group therapy sessions
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Social & life skill services
- Medication management
- Flexible scheduling
- Laboratory testing & services
- Telehealth options available
Find Your Freedom Now!
Book Your Free Confidential Assessment Today
Medical & Clinically Based Services
Our goal is to provide the best mental health and addiction treatment care possible by making high-quality care accessible and convenient both in-person and through the use of telemedicine.
Fast & Efficient
Accredited & Licensed
Located Near You
Meet the Doctor
Delivering you superior care
Dr. Jawad Daud
Dr. Jawad Daud is a board-certified psychiatrist who received his MD at St. George's University School of Medicine. His specialties and subspecialties include:
He is a member of the American Psychiatric Association and American Medical Association, and also holds a number of certifications and licenses, including:
- FL Medical License
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Psychiatry)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurological (Addiction Psychiatry)
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Response and Updates for Clients, and Referents Read More